This order is issued by the judge or magistrate that is legal to provide the full protection to the person who is suffering from physical or sexual abuse by their family or household’s member or partner. This is issued in case of stalking to protect the safety and health of the person and to control the domestic violence as well not only to them infect the court provides protection for their families as well.
In the Warren Virginia protective orders laws, the domestic violence is also known as family abuse. They can involve the different activities such as threat, force, and violence but it is not limited to any forceful act. Sometimes the situation can be exceeded in the face of bodily injury, death or mentally sickness due to fear. These are the types of domestic violence that can be a big crime.
Situation Of Obtaining Protective Order:
There are the different situations where we can help you to obtain the protective order if you feel unsafe just because of the following reasons.
- Sexual, battery assault
- In case of stalking
- Threats against you and your family in the result of that you may get injure badly or if you have a fear that the person will give you any harm
We can also help in the other case if the protective order is issued against you and the reason can be the following.
- Your partner seeking leverage against you in child custody or divorce case as well
- If you are blamed for a conflict
- If you are involved in an incident where any person get injured or harmed
These situations can be making a cause of obtaining protective order form court. The Warren Virginia protective orders laws are very strict in case of providing protection to the victim.
Hire A Lawyer For Your Case:
Hiring a lawyer for you is not necessary you can obtain the protective order directly without hiring any person but it plays an important role in this type of situations. Hiring a lawyer may guide you better either if you are a victim or abuser.
- The lawyer will help you to find the evidence if you are a victim
- Help you to guide during all the process and explain you all the laws or rules of the court
- Will explain the entire situation on behalf of you in front of the judged
How Can The Protective Order Help You?
Warren Virginia protective orders laws are perfect to protect the person from any act of family abuse. These laws will help you in the following ways
- The court will issue an order to the abused that they should not contact you by phone, text, at work, home or any other place.
- The court will order the abuser that they have to leave the apartment that you and the abused are sharing with each other even if it is the abuser’s home.
- Can Grant you children custody
- Order the abuser to pay the support for you and your children
- Order the abuser that they have to pay the fees of a lawyer.